Saturday, October 15, 2011

Shisha-Smoking Kim Kardashian Visits Dubai's Sephora

Smoking Kim Kardashian Visits Dubai's SephoraMaking one final stop on her United Arab Emirates press tour, Kim Kardashian took center stage at the Sephora store at the Dubai Mall in Dubai on Saturday (October 15).

The always-darling E! reality star grabbed a seat at a specially set-up booth before welcoming gathered fans one-by-one during her autograph signing session.

Aside from the Sephora visit, Miss Kardashian made sure to take in as much of the local culture as possible before leaving the overseas locale - with a flavored tobacco hookah smoking session among the first time experiences.

Posting a picture from her shisha smokedown, Kim messaged along with the pic, "Oh HI Abu Dhabi! I just tried shisha for the 1st time at Alhan"

The 30-year-old brunette beauty also chatted with the Al Arabiya morning show about Arab women, calling their looks �unique and exotic."

�I was seeing a lot of different women today and they are so stylish and so beautiful and I like how they do their makeup and just how they dress. They love fashion here, which really inspiring to me,� she told.

Also asked about how she maintains her curvaceous yet fit figure, Kardashian replied, �I work out a lot and I also take vitamins and supplements. I take Quick Trim if its bikini season and I want to really get in shape quickly.�

Enjoy the pictures of Kim Kardashian during her Sephora store appearance at the Dubai Mall and smoking shisha with locals (October 15).


celebrity-gossip.net

No comments:

Post a Comment