Saturday, October 15, 2011

Scarlett Johansson Opens Up About Post-Divorce Depression

Scarlett Johansson Opens Up About Post-Divorce DepressionOpening up about a sensitive subject, Scarlett Johansson interviewed with GALA magazine about her separation from ex-husband Ryan Reynolds.

The 26-year-old actress confessed that the split left her in a somber state, as she said, "At first I was quite depressed. After about a week or so I pulled myself together and started to go to the gym all the time."

Blaming her "overcritical"" and "incredibly impatient" tendencies on the demise of their two-year union, Johansson told, "I pass judgment on people quite quickly. That can get me into trouble from time to time."

And while she had a difficult time post-breakup, Scarlett praised those close to her for helping her through the challenging moments, saying, "Luckily, I've got a few very close girlfriends who have been by my side for 15 years now, who I can talk to about everything and confide in."

No comments:

Post a Comment