Monday, November 7, 2011

MTV European Music Awards

                       Katy Perry                     Bar Refaeli                Hayden Panettiere


 Lady Gaga


Jessie J

 Selena Gomez



Selena was hosting the EMAs last night, so that's why she changed like a million times; these aren't even all her looks. My favorites are the cream mini Marchesa dress that she wore on the carpet and the Moschino Spring 2010 dress (number 3), but I like many of her outfits. I love how she combined silver shoes and gold pants! If you ask me, Jessie J and Gaga looked great too. As did Bar Refaeli and Hayden Panettiere, but I'm not so sure about Katy's look. The Jeremy Scott dress is okay, but what's up with that jacket?! What do you think?

Photos courtesy of hollywoodlife.com, skyliving.sky.com, thehothits.com, take40.com

No comments:

Post a Comment