Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Beyonc� IS Pregnant



Beyonc� stole the spotlight  at the MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday.

She was the talk of all after she showed up with a baby bump in an orange gown. 



hotcelebritygossipnewsbeyonce_pregnant
Beyonc� IS Pregnant



 Beyonc�, 29, with her hands cradling her belly posed for photos, teasing, "I have a surprise!"
"I'm happy to say it's true," her rep confirms. 

Later, through the show, she performed "Love on Top," introducing the song by telling the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live crowd, "I want you to stand up on your feet. I want you to feel the love that's growing inside me." 

Following her song, she unbuttoned her sparkling jacket and rubbed her stomach while the crowd roared.

Yeah,it was a surprising news for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment