Saturday, July 30, 2011

Luxury second hand


I was reading a Danish magazine yesterday (I�m in Denmark at the moment) and found this great secondhand store called Muda Nashi. They sell designer pieces at affordable prices from designers like Alexander Wang, Balenciaga, Chlo�, Miu Miu, Isabel Marant, Vanessa Bruno, Phillip Lim, Stella McCartney and Marc Jacobs, etc. They receive new clothes every day, so there should be something for everyone. And you can order online so hopefully I'll be able to order from other countries too. I'm really excited about it - I hope I can stop by on Monday and see it in real life; I�m going to Copenhagen then anyway and apparently it�s not so far away... as long as I can find it, I don�t exactly have the best sense of direction..
?????
Diane von Fustenberg 1200 DKK (approx. 220 USD)  
??????????????? ????????????
Michael Kors 1000 DKK (approx. 185 USD)
??????
Stella McCartney 500 DKK (approx. 90 USD)
?
Miu Miu 1500 DKK (approx 280 USD)
?http://mudanashi.dk/

No comments:

Post a Comment