Saturday, July 30, 2011

Hollywood's Top 10 Young Fashion Icons

I came across this �Hollywood�s Top 10 Young Fashion Icons� list from May 2011 online:

10. Selena Gomez
9. The Kardashian sisters
8. Zoe Saldana
7. Whitney Port
6. Taylor Swift
5. Rihanna
4. Lauren Conrad
3. Lady Gaga
2. Leighton Meester
1. Blake Lively

I don�t know about Taylor Swift, I mean� really? And where on earth is Rachel Bilson on this list? I do love Blake and Leighton�s styles, though I think Blake tends to show a liiittle too much cleavage, so I�d vote for Leighton. My Young Hollywood Fashion list would be more like:

10. Georgia May Jagger
9. Mary-Kate Olsen
8. Whitney Port
7. Carey Mulligan
6. Blake Lively
5. Emma Watson
4. Alexa Chung
3. Olivia Palermo
2. Rachel Bilson
1. Leighton Meester


I also love Lady Gaga�s vivid style, but to be that extreme you�re bound to have some major fashion flops, so I wouldn�t rank her among my top 10 young Hollywood fashion icons. And I have to point out that I love Rosie Huntington-Whiteley�s red carpet style, but she�s not street chic enough (yet) to make my list.

How would you rank Hollywood's young A-list?

No comments:

Post a Comment