Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Dakota Fanning One Insert Ball

Serious in the acting world since ten years ago was not the initial plan of Dakota Fanning. Initially both parents hoped their daughter Dakota was plunged into the field of sports but it seems fate decides otherwise. Not that Dakota had never tried but apparently not the sports field. The evidence he had mistakenly entered the ball when playing soccer and since then he quit the sport.

"One day I play football and for the first time I managed to get the ball and I was so excited and I'm running, running ... and when I turned, no one was cheering me and no one who looks proud - then I realized that I've put the ball into the goal myself - ever since I stopped playing ball, "Fanning Dakotas story when interviewed.
Football is not the first sport that occupied Dakota. According to Splash News, the parents had time to prepare his daughter Dakota is to become a tennis player. "Before I started acting, my parents prepared me to be a tennis player and my mother had signed me to a tennis school. One day I said to him that I like to dress her tennis but I can not stand the heat on the tennis court and I do not want to play anymore tennis, "said Dakota Fanning later

No comments:

Post a Comment