Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Jennifer Aniston and Gerard Butler: Hard at Work

Jennifer Aniston and Gerard Butler: Hard at Work

Plugging away on their new project, Jennifer Aniston and Gerard Butler were out on the film set of �The Bounty� in Yonkers, New York on Wednesday (August 26).

The former �Friends� actress looked casual cute in a sky blue top with white short-shorts while chatting with her hunky co-star before tossing on her usual charcoal tank top and black skirt combo for the day�s shoot.

Meanwhile Gerard recently chatted with press amidst rumors that he�s dating Jen off-screen - saying that he is �a self-centered ladies man until he falls for the right girl.�

�It�s kind of amazing to be overpowered and overawed by somebody and to feel that excitement come back over you and to take yourself out of your own head � because I live very much in my own head and I don�t always like that � that somebody else is now playing such a big part in your mind and your psyche,� the �Ugly Truth� hunk said.

�But I also have big reservations there and a lot of fear in that respect. It�s tough to deal with that vulnerability because I still have the element of �I can�t do this! I can do this on my own! I�m alright!� And then suddenly, somebody holds this power over you.�tell that Heavenly Enchanted could be described as having �woody� notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment