Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Hilary Duff and Penn Badgley: Smooching On the Set

Hilary Duff and Penn Badgley: Smooching On the Set

Showing off their onscreen chemistry, Hilary Duff shared a passionate kiss with Penn Badgley on the set of �Gossip Girl� in New York City on Wednesday (August 26).

Changing into a cute floral dress, the former �Lizzie McGuire� star got all prettied up in her trailer before emerging to join the Dan Humphrey actor for their intimate smooch scene.

During her guest role stint, Miss Duff is playing a character named Olivia Burke - a movie star who enrolls at NYU to get a �regular college experience.�

Previously talking with press about how great her experience on the hit CW show has been, Hilary said, �Everyone�s been really, really gracious to me and sweet to me. I�m a huge fan of the show. They called me and said come on and do a few episodes. I jumped at the chance.�


No comments:

Post a Comment