Sunday, March 8, 2009

The End of 'Britney Spears iPod & More

Well you guys, after thinking it over and over again, I've came to the conclusion
to officialy close Britney Spears iPod & More. I really didn't want to do this,
but due to the situation I am in, I can no longer continue with the blog. There are
times in which I haven't updated up to a week, and thats pretty strange because
at the beginning, I used to update about 3 times a day. I feel like I don't have the
same "desire" I did when I first opened the blog back in April. I know I had told you

guys that I got part time and withdrew from my classes, but they gave me full time
again, and I start a new semester.

If you guys don't know where to download exclusive Britney Spears media, you could
check out any of my affiliates, because they provide really good Britney media. Or, what
I always do, is check out Britney fansites because they have the latest news. I recommend
you guys checking Ubritney.com, HeyBritney.com, BreatheHeavy.com, and
BritneyExperts.com . I always check these sites EVERYDAY, because they provide you
with exclusive news!!

I also want to let you guys know, that just because I'm closing the blog, that DOES NOT
mean that I don't like Britney Spears anymore. I LOVE Britney and will always support
her in anything she does. I will support her all the way, and I know that she knows what
she's doing, and I just want her to have love and peace in her life.

But especially I want give thanks to all u guys for visiting the blog everyday,
and for helping me with anything that I need.
You guys rock!!!

Thanks again!
Take Care!
And ALWAYS love & support Britney Spears!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment